Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
One Dock Street, (2nd and Walnut Streets) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106
Toll Free : (866) 716-8134 // Local: (215) 238-6000
Contact Karen Vincent directly at (215) 238-6053 // Karen.Vincent@Sheraton.com
The Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel is minutes away from Center City and the 2nd Annual LMA Philadelphia Conference
One of the most distinguished hotels in Philadelphia, we are situated in the heart of America’s most historic neighborhood. While in town for the conference, make sure you leave time to enjoy the City of Brotherly Love, the only World Heritage City in the United States. Walk the cobblestone streets to Philadelphia’s world class attractions such as Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, The National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penn’s Landing, all just a short stroll away. Along the way, try top notch restaurants, shopping, sporting events nightlife and entertainment.
The Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill is offering a special rate to conference attendees of $200 per night plus taxes and fees (pending availability). To book your stay and ensure the conference rate, please call or email Karen Vincent directly (contact info above) and mention the LMA Philadelphia conference. Please book your stay before June 29th to receive this special rate.
Philadelphia is serviced by Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). Visit http://www.phl.org/Pages/HomePage.aspx for more information.
- 24-Hour Valet Parking Facilities 36 USD per day (Note: Estimated charges, fees and schedules are not guaranteed by hotel. Driving distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.)
Ground transportation to hotel
From PHL Airport:
- Travel Distance: Approximately 9.0 miles
- From the airport, options for getting to and from the hotel include:
- Lady Liberty Shuttle
- Fee: 10 USD
- For additional information including hours of operation, please call or visit ladylibertyshuttle.com // (215) 724-8888; reservation required
- Taxi fare to the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill from the airport runs from $25 – $50 each way
- Lady Liberty Shuttle
From Philadelphia’s 30th Street (Amtrak) Station
- Travel Distance: Approximately 1.74 miles
- From the train station, options for getting to and from the hotel include:
- Taxi fare to the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill from the train station is approximately $10 one-way
Parking at Sugar House Casino
- The SugarHouse Events Center and the SugarHouse Casino provides free, on-site parking as well as free valet service.
Additional information on the SugarExpress shuttle service (Center City Route) will be available closer to the date of the conference.
The Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill is located in the heart of America’s most historic square mile and only steps away from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, as well as world-class restaurants, shopping, museums, galleries, and theaters.